Scope of Representation Services
1. America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC’s representation of client will include and is limited to the following services:
· Tax Type: Personal or Business
· Agency(s): IRS or State
· Period/Years: Years owed
· Total Tax Liability: Approximate tax amount
· Services to be performed:
a) Filling of Form 2848 Power of Attorney to provide representation for client and Form 8821 Tax Information Authorization to gain privileged tax information
b) Review IRS and or State taxing authority(s) master tax files regarding liability and statue of limitations. Order transcripts and record of accounts
c) Prevention against involuntary collection activities (e.g. bank levies, wage garnishments, seizure of assets) from the IRS and or State taxing authority(s), upon the condition that the client is in compliance with all IRS and or State
d) Prepare, file and negotiate a tax compliant petition through a tax relief program with an Offer in Compromise, Penalty Abatement, Deferred Offer in Compromise, Currently not Collectable (CNC) Status and or Installment Agreement for any outstanding balance for submission by client. Our tax professionals will determine what process and actions are appropriate for your particular case. Exploratory cases are limited to America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC performing a & b in section 2.1 and reporting results back to client.
2. America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC’s scope of services and representation is limited to those detailed above.
3. Upon expiration of the term of this agreement, America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC will at its sole discretion extend, renegotiate or terminate the representation or service provided under this agreement.
1. Client agrees to immediately notify and provide America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC copies of any and all notices from the IRS and or State that are related to their tax situation. Notices include all received prior to becoming a client of America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC as well as any and all notices received any time after becoming a client of America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC. Client also agrees to immediately notify America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC should they receive any calls from the IRS or any State taxing authority. Client further understands that they are not to engage in any conversations with the IRS or State taxing authorities during the term of this agreement.
2. Client agrees to make timely payments and file returns as required by any agreements, settlements, and or compromises that are made with the IRS, State tax authority(s), and or any other taxing authority as agreed to.
3. Client agrees that America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC’s representation of client is conditioned upon the client staying current with all future tax liabilities as they become due. Failure to stay current with any and all tax liabilities will be cause for termination of this agreement, as it would greatly affect the ability for America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC to adequately represent the client.
4. Client further understands that the IRS and or State taxing authority(s), as a result of any non-compliance, may reject any resolution of the Client’s tax delinquency matter.
5. Client agrees to respond promptly and fully within 10 days of America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC’s, IRS’s, State taxing authority(s), and or any other taxing authorities request for information or documents.
6. By signing this agreement, client agrees and acknowledges that America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC has advised the client of the client obligation to fully and accurately disclose the nature and extent of the client’s assets, liabilities and expenses. And the failure to accurately disclose those assets, liabilities and expenses, whether overstating or understating, may ultimately invalidate any agreement entered into with any taxing authority.
7. Client agrees to submit all forms prepared by America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC. as provided to client by America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC without any changes or alteration, along with any documents indicated by America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC.
8. Client, by signing this agreement agrees to pay America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC the fee, as outlined in section 4 of this agreement, for America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC’s representation and services.
Client(s) agree to pay the fee stated in their contract for services rendered by America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC and or any of America’s Choice Tax
Relief, INC’s affiliates, agents, strategic partners or associates through merchant accounts utilized by America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC for representation and services provided by America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC. The fee applies to those services indicated in Section 2 of this agreement and is limited for the term of this agreement.
If this service is unable to deduct the payment(s) due to insufficient funds or the account is closed, or if the credit card charge is declined, this service reserves the right to cancel the agreement or charge a penalty and or collection fee. Client accepts responsibility for any overdraft fees charged by the bank. If client needs to change any payment date(s) or amount(s), client must contact 72 hours prior to the payment date(s) for consideration. America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC, will do whatever possible within reason to assist all clients with payments on a case by case basis.
Cancellation and refund policy
1. Client has the right to cancel this agreement within 3 days from the date of this agreement by notifying America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC in writing, as attested by date stamped fax or date stamped e-mail.
2. Client, upon cancellation, can receive up to an 80% refund of the total fee paid as indicated in Section IV of this agreement.
3. Refund amount will be based on any preliminary work, evaluation, and the substantial and valuable advice the client received during the interview process.
4. America’s Choice Tax Relief, INC’s total liability to client is limited to the fee paid by the client as evidence in Section 4 of this agreement.
5. The client will not receive a refund should the client fail to perform under this agreement or in breach of any portion of this agreement.